Effective date: 14/04/2023
Our contact details
Name: Wyrd Learning Ltd
Address: 7 Erringtons Close, Oadby, Leicester, LE2 4RP.
Phone Number: 07734880132
E-mail: [email protected]
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Customer financial information (processed securely by Paypal)
- Employee data
- Website user stats (processed securely by Kajabi)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To send you updates, tips and service information as part of our electronic mailing list.
- To take payment from you, and give you access to our services.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Website user stats from the platform Kajabi that we use to host our online courses and send our emails.
We use the information that you have given us in order to update you on new offers, fulfil any contract you enter into with us, and to improve our services.
We do not share this information with other organisations or people.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected]
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored within the Kajabi Platform.
We keep your names and email addresses for as long as you are still our customer. If you request to be removed then we will dispose of your information by deletion from our online platform.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected]
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk